Friday, March 16, 2007

couple of tunes

I spend most of my time working as a freelance illustrator and concept artist. However, I have also been a musician for the last 30 years or so (eek I am dating myself). I played violin, like a lot of nerdy asian kids, for several years before graduating to guitar and bass.

So anyway, sometimes I fart around with some recording software and manage to put together some pieces of music - I hesitate to call them "songs."

"Afternoon" - http://www.teamgt.com/francis/tunes/francistsai-Afternoon.mp3
"Hill Country" -
http://www.teamgt.com/francis/tunes/francistsai-HillCountry.mp3

3 comments:

Billy said...

I dig " hill-country"...sounds like one of those feel good college type songs...I kept waiting for lyrics

More...

francis tsai said...

thanks bills - soon as I figure out how to sing or how to get someone to sing for me, I'll get some lyrics going.

TouchStone said...

as I am listening to this I think it is my fave of all your cuts...don't sweat the lyrics, it is good to go without ;)