Monday, March 26, 2007

Surf Agent

New tune, put together this evening. Been working a lot on some freelance artwork, and I just needed a bit of a breather and change of pace. I use a package called Riffworks to multitrack the songs together, and my strat goes into a piece of hardware called a Guitarport, made by Line6. The Guitarport has all the Line6 amp modeling abilities of their other products, like the PodXT and Vetta modeling amps. So convenient!

"Surf Agent" - http://www.teamgt.com/francis/tunes/francistsai-SurfAgent.mp3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Francis,

That's some really cool stuff! I'm coming directly from your other blog.

Great idea to start another blog with your music!!
I should do that to... someday.... when I got my chops (drawing and guitar playing) together again :)
I'm workin' on it. I'm also freelance (mostly animation)... but on a different level regarding to your drawing abilities.

I like the way your playing in different styles.
I'm playing through a PodXT. An awesome thing when you don't have the time going through all the hassle to find the right sound for different styles.

btw 'Surf Agent' is my fav.
Keep up!

francis tsai said...

thanks man! appreciate the support...

ToesF15 said...

Francis-
Very nice melody. Mellow surf rifs, easy but upbeat listening, definitely keeps my interest (and foot tapping). I like it!

And OBTW your art work is really fantastic! Congrats on finding such an enjoyable outlet and making it a successful career.
Best wishes,
Pete Bartos

francis tsai said...

thanks Pete! Loooong time no see!

francis tsai said...

Pete, feel free to drop me a line at tsai at teamgt.com